What is Wealth@wor(k)?
Wealth@wor(k) is THE industry event for financial advisors who specialize in employer-based retirement plans, helping employees achieve financial freedom through holistic wellness in the workplace.
Join Wealth@wor(k) to experience:
- Pre-event workshops
- Over 50 sessions covering topics ranging from investments, compliance, marketing, sales, and practice management, as well as workshops to help you manage YOUR wellness!
- Evening networking events to wrap up each day.
What is unique about Wealth@wor(k)?
- Wealth@wor(k) is kept purposely small, to foster networking, discussion and sharing of ideas among attendees.
- Following adult learning best practices, each session is 30 minutes long.
- The agenda is created by a Steering Committee made up of diverse voices and perspectives in our industry: advisors, providers and plan sponsors.
- THE HIVE, which will take place from 3-5pm on Monday, October 16, provides attendees the opportunity to participate in small group discussions with all of the speakers who are leading sessions throughout the event.
Where is Wealth@wor(k) taking place?
- Gaylord National Harbor, 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor
- Nearby Airports:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - Distance from hotel: 6.9 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport - Distance from hotel: 32.3 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - Distance from hotel: 42 miles
What if I need to cancel at the last minute?
If you have something come up that requires you to cancel your travel plans, please cancel your hotel room directly with Gaylord (note our team can not manage attendee hotel reservations.) Be aware of the deadline to cancel your room without a one-night penalty (3 business days prior to arrival.) Advisor2x will always refund 100 percent of your event registration fee. To request a refund of your registration fee, reach out to email@example.com. Please note: Registration fee for this year's AIF Training ($795) is non-refundable. Should you need to cancel your event registration and you have registered for this training, the team at AIF will provide you with online access to the training.